Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving November 2009

So i have to share about our Thanksgiving this morning we were so lucky to have Cayleb home for the whole holiday so when we woke up cayleb made breakfast and I deiced to go around the table and have all of us say one thing they are grateful for so i asked Alexis first and she said "My Family" so cute then Cayleb said "Time with My Family" because it is slim to none,then I went to Gabriel and He said "Um I think My lexi". K so the Melted my Heart so sweet both of them and then it was my turn I am thankful for so many things but what i said was "I am thankful for our Home". (it may be small but it is full of love and in this time we are so blessed to have a roof over our heads and food in our mouths so I was grateful to get to share that with my family it was fun to hear what the kids we thankful for. Later on at breakfast Gabriel was just sitting and i don't remember what were talking about but all of the sudden he said Mom Lexi is your number 2 and I said what lexi is my number 2 and he said yes lexi is your number 2, so i said if lexi is my number 2 then who is my number 1 and he said "um i think Me!" I just giggle sometime the things he says just cracks me up were does he come up with it. Then we were going out to my moms house for Thanksgiving Dinner at lunch time 1pm is what time it started so we went out there most of my family was there my oldest brother chad went to his mother in laws for dinner but all the rest of my family was there. It was alot of fun My sister in law Jessica brought out her camera (does Photography does most of mine she is awesome i love them)so they did pictures they did a five generation pic because my niece Allison just had a baby girl in October and so they Had it with My Grandma Pulley who is the Great Great Grandma, then My Mom who is the Great Grandma, then my sister Camille who is the Grandma, then My Niece Allison who is the Mom and the Baby Skylnn my Great Niece (who i have to say is such a doll i just love holding her) anyway so while we were there we had family pictures with me and cayleb and the kids then i did one with just me and my mom and then one with just me and my dad and the my kids with my parent and then my kids with Grandma Pulley then just the kids i cant wait to see them she does such a good job. We ate tons and got to talk and just enjoy each others company I had a headache the whole time but man that is better then some days so i am so grateful for such a wonderful family and man there were some Yummy Pies have to Put that in there. It defiantly was a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment