Monday, December 28, 2009

Seriously!

Well i went in on the 22nd to have a laperoscopy to do to try and find out what was going on why i have been in so much pain for so long. But a week before that my sister was watching Dr. OZ and he was talking about a desease called Celiac which has been missed Diagnosed with MS which me think i follow some of those symtoms maybe i was missed Diagnosed so i asked my doctor if i had been tested for Celiac and no i haven't so i called and made and appt. to get tested (simple blood test) so i got the phone call on Wed December 23rd that i have Celiac that the test came back positive i do have to admite i was hoping i only had the Celiac. The doctors are saying i have both Multiple Sclerosis and Celiac. Then i got the Laperoscopy on Tuesday and they said i have a sever case of Vericos Vains in my Pelvis so wow know i have answers that i am greatful for because know I know what i am dealing with and can try to get under control because for a long time i have been on pain medication i have been going to a pain managmet for a while now and now i want to get of everything and see if i can just manage it on my own with diet and other stuff. With the Pelvic Vericos Veins they said that i will have to have a historectomy Wow i am only 27 so i am at the point where i am trying to decided to have more kids or be done they want us if we are going to is to do it soon. I am scared. I really feel like i am suppost to have more but i am afried of how my body will hold up. I am going to try to stay strong and Positive this celiacs is very herditary they say so i am going to have both the kids tested on January 11th because maybe that could explain alot of lexi malnutrition and being so small it would make sence. one thing i want to get across to people is you have to take your situation into control research what every you can you have to be your own voice ask for test if you think something is wrong you research and find out what can be done no one else is looking out for you i am not saying anything bad about doctors but they are truly not living in you shoes you are not a text book so be your own voice. Thanks for letting me vent it really helps me to write all of this down.

No comments:

Post a Comment